Marine Engineering Bureau won the nomination "Fleet renovation 2012" of National Maritime Rate of Ukraine
Marine Engineering Bureau won the nomination "Fleet renovation 2012" as designing bureau, projects of which have been used for building most of all vessels during last year, according to the National Maritime Rate of Ukraine for 20121 made by "Ports of Ukraine" publishing house.
There were built and put into operation 43 vessels with summarized deadweight of 206 000 tons according to the MEB projects during 2012.
• 1 multifunctional 4MWt salvage vessel of unrestricted navigation area of MPSV07 project with high ice class Arc 5;
• 1 cruise passenger ship for 112 passengers with class "M" of PV08 project;
• 3 shallow-draught multi-function tugs for Caspian Sea of TG05 project;
• 17 tankers of RST27, RST25, RST22M projects;
• 13 dry-cargo vessels of DCV36, RSD49, RSD44, RSD18; DCB23 project;
• 3 river icebreaking tugs of TG04M project;
• 2 supply vessels for Kamchatka of DCV47 project;
• 1 sea-going diving vessel of SDS08 project;
• 1 train ferry of CNF10 project;
• 1 livestock carrier of LSC04 project.
Congratulations of winners were carried out during solemn atmosphere on March 28, 2013.