Reports at the third international scientific and technical conference "Innovations of shipbuilding and ocean engineering"
From 4th till 6th of October, 2012 third international scientific and technical conference "Innovations of shipbuilding and ocean engineering" was held in admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding (NUS) in Nikolaev.
Specialasts from Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Vietnam, Iran, Turkey and Canada made more than 250 reports.
The plenary meeting was opened with the report of laureates of the State prize of Ukraine in science and technology "Creating an multipurpose transport ships and facilities of ocean engineering" by S.S. Ryzhkov., V.S. Blintsov, G.V. Egorov, J.D. Zhukov, V.F. Kvasnitsky, K.V. Koshkin, I.V. Krivtsun, V.A. Nekrasov, V.V. Sevryukov and Y.V. Solonichenko.
The director of the Marine Engineering Bureau, professor Gennadiy Egorov had a speech on the topical theme "The national river shipbuilding: condition and its effect on the navigation and engineering" at this meeting.
Marine Engineering Bureau participated actively into conference work, submitted 15 reports about the most actual scientific and practical problems of Ukrainian shipbuilding and navigation for discussion of shipbuilding community:
• National river shipbuilding: condition and its effect on the navigation and engineering.
• Substantiation of the new generation of mixed river-sea going dry cargo ships.
• Principles of designing hulls of cruise passenger ships for the European part of Russian IWW.
• Substantiation of the concept of small supply vessels.
• Substantiation of the characteristics for shallow-draught icebreaking tug for the port Dudinka.
• Substantiation of the concept of the supply vessel for Kamchatka.
• Creation of river cruise ships using the elements of donor vessels.
• Concepts of mixed river-sea going dry cargo vessels for Ukraine.
• Researching of reliability and risk of operation of national river passenger ships.
• Researching of vessel's propulsion of mixed river-sea going vessels with an extremely high block coefficient.
• Assessment of the effectiveness exploitation of perspective barge-tug of "Dnepr-Max" class.
• The strength providing at the combined salvage of the sunken floating dock and ship.
• Comprehensive approach of the vessel's damage control subjected to the requirements of strength. The rescue operation with the tanker "Gregory Bugrov" is as an example.
• Strength analysis of the cargo part of tankers' hulls in accordance with the general rules of IACS.
• Analysis of the effect of cargo operations on the ship's hull of internal waterways vessels for the system Danube-Main-Rhine.