Reports at international scientific and technical conference dedicated to 90th anniversary of Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding
From 15th till 17th of September, 2010 First international scientific and technical conference "Innovations of shipbuilding and ocean engineering" was held in Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding (NUS) in Nikolaev.
Conference was held within the celebration of 90th anniversary of University. Vladimir Chayka, mayor of Nikolaev, (graduated from shipbuilding faculty of NUS), professor Sergey Ryzhkov, chancellor of NUS, Constantine Borisenko, chancellor of State Marine Technical University of St.Petersburg, professor Gennady Egorov, general director of Marine Engineering Bureau and chairman of Supervision Board of Odessa National Maritime University and other colleagues spoke at the opening of the conference.
Specialasts from Ukraine, Russia, Vietnam, Iran, Turkey, Canada and Lybia made 350 reposts.
Marine Engineering Bureau participated actively into conference work when in cooperation with colleagues from "Palmali" company and Shipping Register of Ukraine submitted 11 reports about the most actual scientific and practical problems of Ukrainian shipbuilding and navigation for discussion of shipbuilding community:
• Prospects of Russian shipbuilding;
• Line of salvage vessels for FSUC State Maritime Salvage Department;
• River-sea going vessels for "northern delivery";
• River-sea going tankers of new generation with increased eco class;
• Characteristics' grounding of sea low-tonnage and average-tonnage dry-cargo vessels for Russian ship-owners;
• Construction designing of barge-tug train for European part of RF internal waterways;
• Requirements due to tankers' hulls for port and roadstead bunkering;
• Special features of internal waterways vessels assigned for transportation of dangerous goods through system Danube-Main-Rhine;
• Prospects' researching of existing fleet of river-sea going vessels;
• Development of technology of residual general deformation repairing of "Volgoneft" type vessels' hulls;
• Assignment of sailing region for river-sea going vessels.