"Stolniy Grad Yaroslavl" particitated into festive events dedicated to the thousandth anniversary Yaroslavl foundation
In the period of September 10-12, 2010 seagoing diving vessel has participated into festive events dedicated to the thousandth anniversary Yaroslavl foundation in accordance with decision of RF Transport Minister Igor Levitin and Governor of Yaroslavl region Sergey Vakhrukov.
Vessel "Stolniy Grad Yaroslavl" (building No is of 201) was built at Yaroslavl Shipyard (Vladimir Prudius is a general director) for Federal Agency of the Maritime and River Transport of RF Ministry of Transport.
Design of SDS08 techno-working project was carried out by the Marine Engineering Bureau. Working and technologic documentation are developed by the PDB "Petrobalt" (Georgiy Taritsa is a general director).
Project considerably differs from existing operated similar vessels:
1. Diving equipment, mounted on vessel, allows to carry out diving and underwater works on depth till 100 m. There are no analogues of such equipment at existing vessels that are operated by State Maritime Salvage Department of RF.
2. Vessel's characteristics and special equipment provide carrying out of diving salvage operations during sea state up to 3, and vessel can sail to the salvage place during waves' height of 7 m.
3. 2 main high-speed engines with capacity of 442 kWt each provide required propulsion qualities, work to the variable-pitch propellers. Bow thruster with capacity of 120 kWt is mounted for vessel's keeping at place of operational works.
4. Up-to-date remote-controlled underwater apparatus allow to inspect of a sea-bottom, underwater part of ships' hull and rudder propellers of vessels, underwater part of waterside structures on depth till 100 m.
5. Equipment for underwater welding on depth till 25 m and underwater cutting on depth till 100 m is used for salvage operations, repair of underwater part of vessels, repair of hydraulic structures, carrying out of rescue operations. In addition, cargo lifting equipment allows to lift objects of weight till 2.0 t from depth till 100 m.
6. Vessel carries out water pumping from wrecking vessel's compartments and also pontoon air blow during participation into re-floating.
Thereby, unique combination of equipment mounted on vessel, and also high-powered power plant allow to carry out almost any specialized works related to diving-technical works on depth till 100 m. In addition vessel can carry out fire extinguishing on other vessels using mechanical-foam stream nozzles with capacity of 180 cub. m per hour and carry out tug functions (ground-mooring-tug winch with force of 7 tons is mounted aft).
Keel of the lead vessel of SDS08 project "Stolniy Grad Yaroslavl" (building No is of 201) was laid down on August 28, 2009. Vessel was launched on August 12, 2010.
Keel of the second vessel in the series "Rostov Velikiy" (building No is of 202) was laid down on March 9, 2010.
Keel of the third vessel in the series "Uglich" (building No is of 203) was laid down on March 16, 2010.