Nevskiy Shipyard forms the hull of multifunction salvage vessel of MPSV07 prj. "Spasatel' Karev"
OJSC "Nevskiy Shipyard" (Vladimir Bazhenov is a general director) continues building of multifunction salvage vessel of MPSV07 prj. for Maritime and River Fleet Federal Agency in accordance with Federal purpose plan "Development of RF transport system for 2010-2015".
Vessel's name is of "Spasatel' Karev".
Vessel's keel (building No. is of 701) was laid down on September 22, 2009.
Shipyard forms the hull (see March 4, 2009 photos).
Hull's readiness is about 55% (6 of 10 blocks are completed). Superstructure construction's readiness is about 30%.
Technical project MPSV07 was designed by Marine Engineering Bureau.
Multifunction salvage vessel of MPSV07 prj. has high ice class, enlarged double-tier forecastle and living quarters located fore. Vessel has diesel-electric power station with ER located in the middle part of hull, two full-circle rudder propellers with summarized capacity of 4 MWt and two bow thrusters. Her principal dimensions are as follows:
Length overall - about 73.0 mm;
Length between perpendiculars - 64.4 m;
Breadth overall - about 16.6 m;
Breadth (due waterline) - 15.5 m;
Design draught - 4.5 m;
Working draughts - 4.0-5.1 m;
Full speed - 15 kn;
Autonomy - 20 days;
Bollard pull is about 70 tons.
Russian Maritime Registry of Shipping class notation is of KM Arc 5 AUT1-ICS OMBO FF3WS DYNPOS-2 EPP Salvage ship.
Multifunction salvage vessel of MPSV07 prj is to carry out operations as follows:
• patrolling and emergency salvage duty at the navigation regions, fishing regions, oil and gas marine recovery regions;
• give technical support and help in the regions dangerous for navigation and marine products catching, servicing of terminal transport operations;
• search and help vessels in distress;
• search, salvage, evacuation operations for people, rendering medical aid for people;
• taking emergency vessels off groundings and reefs, pumping out vessels' flooded spaces;
• towage of emergency vessels and objects to the place of refuge, also fulfillment marine towage of vessels and floating objects, including ice towages;
• fulfillment of marine salvage operations, including in ice conditions;
• give assistance in fire combating on floating objects and coastal ones accessible from seaside;
• rear and technical service, including underwater diving works at the depth till 60 m, and carrying out deep-sea diving works at the depth up to 300 m;
• fire-extinguishing of burning oil on water surface, elimination of marine oil spills, including oils with flashpoint less than 60°C;
• survey and cleaning underwater hull part of vessels, floating and coastal objects;
• investigation of sea floor and damaged objects when depth is less than 1000 m.
"Nevskiy Shipyard" started the building of 2 more multifunction salvage vessels of MPSV07 prj. in accordance with Federal purpose plan 'Development of RF transport system for 2010-2015".