"Astrakhan shipyard" put bunkering tanker "ECO Mariner - 1" (001RST02 prj.) into operation
On April 09, 2005 "Astrakhan shipyard" put multifunctional tanker "ECO Mariner - 1" (001RST02 prj.) into operation for "Vlad Marine Trading" shipping company (A.G. Bibichkov is a director). Vessel's RS class notation is of KM IIISP. Vessel has restricted sailing region, her cargo lifting capacity is of 1000 tons.
Vessel's project is designed by the Marine Engineering Bureau (MEB).
The vessel's assignment is transportation of oil products with flash point >60°C.
It's possible to transport 3 different kinds of cargo simultaneously and also it is possible:
1. To supply of vessels in sailing region of III SP class notation, and also supply of drilling rigs at sea shelf by fuel and lubricating oils.
2. Preparation of oil mixture with specified characteristics and supply of vessels, drilling rigs and other consumers by these mixtures.
3. Gathering from vessels and drilling rigs on sea shelf oily waste with following purification to the concentration, providing their dumping into near shore waters, satisfying international and national requirements.
4. Receiving from oil-spill boats watered oil products during liquidation of emergency spills and their purification.
5. Washing and degassing of cargo and fuel tanks.
6. Washing of cargo and fuel tanks of other vessels with deletion of rinse water with cleaning up vessel facilities.