New bulk carrier with deadweight of 22 359 tons was re-equipped and completed according to the Marine Engineering Bureau (MEB) project
On November 22, 2009 Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS) accepted into class new bulk-carrier "VENSET C" with deadweight of 22 359 tons. Vessel was built in China and re-equipped according to the MEB BC42 prj.
Originally vessel was built for sea coastal voyages between the ports of China.
Vessel got unrestricted sailing region and conventional RS documents after re-equipment that included construction measures of bringing vessel's condition up to RS and international conventions requirements.
Canbaz company (Turkey) is a ship-owner.
Flag is of Panama.
Vessel is assigned for transportation of bulk and general cargoes, including grain and dangerous goods.
"VENSET C" has following characteristics after she was completed according to the BC42 prj:
Russian Maritime Register of Shipping class is of (KM) Bulk carrier (ESP);
• overall length is of 159.60 m;
• length between perpendiculars is of 149.80 m;
• breadth is of 23.80 m;
• depth is of 13.00 m;
• deadweight is of 22 359 tons with draught of 9.258 m;
• capacity of 4 holds is of 28 485 cub. m;
• cruising speed is of 11.8 kn with main engine capacity of 4320 kWt;
• ballast tank capacity is of 8 918 cub. m;
• power plant consists of two main diesel-generators with capacity of 288 kWt each, one standing diesel-generator with capacity of 120 kWt and emergency diesel-generator with capacity of 90 kWt;
• autonomy is of 30 days;
• crew consists of 22 persons.
Contract for vessel's "VENSET C" building was signed on January 12, 2006. Vessel's building was completed in October 2009. RS documents were issued on 22.11.09.