State contracts on salvage vessels and vessel-suppliers building were signed on
On June, 15, 2009 Head of Maritime and River Fleet Federal Agency Mr. A. Davydenko signed on contracts on seagoing diving vessel of SDS08 project, two rescue boom-handling boats of A40-2B project and two supply vessel for Kamchatka of DCV47 project building.
Earlier, on June 11, 2009 state contracts on multifunctional salvage vessel with high ice class of MPSV07 project and two diving boat of A160 project building were signed on.
The results of Agency contest (14 russian yards took part in it) were:
• Neva shipbuilding and ship-repair yard will carry out building of seagoing multifunctional 4MWt diesel-electric salvage vessel with high ice class for Black-Azov and Caspian regions of MPSV07 project (Marine Engineering Bureau is the designer);
• Yaroslavl shipyard will carry out building of seagoing diving vessel of SDS08 project (Marine Engineering Bureau is the designer);
• Brothers Nobel Yard (Rubinsk) will carry out building of two rescue boom-handling boats of A40-2B project (Nizhegorodsky Teplokhod shipyard is the designer);
• Nizhegorodsky Teplokhod Shipyard will carry out building of two diving boat of A160 project (Nizhegorodsky Teplokhod shipyard is the designer);
• Sosnovsk shipyard will carry out building of two seagoing rolled self-propelled barges (carrying capacity is of 250 tons) of DCV47 project (Marine Engineering Bureau is the designer).
Multifunction salvage vessel of MPSV07 prj. has high ice class, ice-breaker stem and cruiser aft end, enlarged double-tier forecastle and living quarters located fore. Vessel also has diesel-electric power station with ER located in the middle part of hull, two full-circle rudder propellers and bow thrusters. Her principal dimensions are as follows:
• Length overall - about 73.0 m;
• Length between perpendiculars - 64.4 m;
• Breadth overall - about 16.6 m;
• Breadth (due waterline) - 15.5 m;
• Design draught - 4.5 m;
• Working draughts - 4.0-5.1 m;
• Full speed - 15 kn;
• Autonomy - 20 days;
• Bollard pull - about 67 t.
Russian Maritime Registry of Shipping class is of KM Arc 5 AUT1-ICS OMBO FF3WS DYNPOS-2 EPP Salvage ship.
Multifunction salvage vessel of MPSV07 prj is to carry out operations as follows:
• patrolling and emergency salvage duty at the navigation regions, fishing regions, oil and gas marine recovery regions;
• give technical support and help in the regions dangerous for navigation and marine products catching, servicing of terminal transport operations;
• search and help vessels in distress;
• search, salvage, evacuation operations for people, rendering medical aid for people;
• taking emergency vessels off groundings and reefs, pumping out vessels' flooded spaces;
• towage of emergency vessels and objects to the place of refuge, also fulfillment marine towage of vessels and floating objects, including ice towages;
• fulfillment of marine salvage operations, including in ice conditions;
• give assistance in fire combating on floating objects and coastal ones accessible from seaside;
• rear and technical service, including underwater diving works at the depth till 60 m, and carrying out deep-sea diving works at the depth up to 300 m;
• fire-extinguishing of burning oil on water surface, elimination of marine oil spills, including oils with flashpoint less than 60 °C;
• survey and cleaning underwater hull part of vessels, floating and coastal objects;
• investigation of sea floor and damaged objects when depth is less than 1000 m.
Vessel is equipped with diesel-electric propulsion gear that included 4 diesel-generators with summarized capacity of 5.48 MWt and 2 AC propulsion motors which provide operation of 2 full-circle rudder propellers with power of 2.0 MWt on each screw. Rudder propellers are equipped with fixed pitch propellers (diameter is of 2.6 m) in nozzles.
Vessel is equipped with two bow thrusters of "screw within tube" type with capacity of 995 kWt each. Bow thrusters together with two rudder propellers provide satisfying to DYNPOS-2 requirements for waves up to force 4, wind up to 10 m/s and current up to 3 kn.
Marine towage operations are provided by with aft located towage winch with pull effort of 70 t, and by towing hook (working load about 70 t) with automatic and remote release.
MPSV07 prj. vessel is equipped with high speed rescue boat for salvage party and salvage supply deliverance and for people collecting on the water surface.
Marine evacuate system is foreseen for people salvage from water surface. More over vessel is equipped with special life raft for rising people from water and with special net for mass people collecting on the water surface.
Two container placed diving complexes are foreseen:
• for works at the water depth up to 60 m (with underwater TV apparatus, underwater cutting and welding equipment);
• deep-sea diving complex for depth up to 300 m.
Vessel is equipped with set of oil spill combating gauges. This set includes onboard trawl system, 2 brush type skimmers, 2 boom complexes of 250 m length each and 2 boom-handling boats.
Vessel is equipped with fire-fighting equipment for combating with fire on another vessels in accordance with requirements of symbol FF3 at class notation. Water curtain and spraying systems are also foreseen.
Places for receiving cargoes from helicopter are foreseen in the fore and aft ends. Also suffered men can be forwarded onboard helicopter.
Side-scan sonar device is foreseen onboard the vessel.
Roll damping device (intering tank stabilization system) based on liquid ousting by compressed air is foreseen for improving dwelling parameters.
2 knuckle boom cranes with outreach of 15.0 m and lifting capacity of 20 t are foreseen for lowering and lifting of boats, diving equipment and handling of oil spill combating equipment.
SDS08 prj. seagoing diving vessel has Ice 2 class, inclined stem and transom aft end, long forecastle, deckhouse located fore. Vessel also has engine room located aft, diesel main engines, two controllable-pitch propellers and bow thruster. Her principal dimensions are as follows:
• Length overall - 38.35 m;
• Length between perpendiculars - 36.35 m;
• Breadth overall - about 7,92 m;
• Breadth (due waterline) - 7.70 m;
• Design draught - 2.1 m;
• Full speed - 11 kn;
• Economical speed - 8 kn;
• Main engines capacity - 2 x 420 kWt;
• Autonomy - 5 days.
Russian Maritime Registry of Shipping class is of KM Ice 2 R2 AUT3-C OMBO SDS<60.
Seagoing diving vessel of SDS08 prj is to carry out operations as follows:
• providing of diving and underwater works on depth till 60 m and at sea state up to force 3;
• participation in salvage, ship-raising and underwater works in accordance with installed means;
• inspection of a sea-bottom, sink objects, underwater part of ship's hull and waterside structure's;
• providing of remote operated deep-water vehicle using at sea state up to force 4;
• inspection of a sea-bottom, underwater part of ships' hull and rudder propellers of vessels, underwater part of waterside structures and providing underwater works ΥΜ divers;
• providing underwater welding on depth till 25 m and underwater cutting on depth till 60 m;
• lifting from depth till 60 m objects of weight till 2.0 t;
• soil man and its removal; water pumping from wrecking vessel;
• pontoons air blow;
• providing works with help of hydraulic tools; survey and cleaning underwater hull part of vessels, floating and coastal objects.
Diving equipment consists of:
• Pressure chamber for 4 divers;
• Diving half-cone with control board;
• Diving equipment with SUPERLITE helmet and DESCO ventilate helmet;
• Diving equipment of universal "dry" type;
• Divers' water-heater facilities;
• Communication facilities;
• Underwater illumination facilities;
• Underwater television;
• Underwater welding/cutting;
• Hydraulic tools;
• Pumping facilities;
• Soil man facilities;
• Remote-controlled underwater apparatus;
• Diving ladder.
Seagoing rolled self-propelled barge (carrying load capacity is of 250 tons) of DCV47 project is assigned for general, bulk, containers on cargo deck, wheel and track vehicles (roll-on method) transportations; roads unload and load cargoes; delivery these cargoes to unequipped shore with drainage ability on sand-gravel soil and supply horizontal delivered cargo unload with help of bow ramp or with help of cargo crane.
Her principal dimensions are as follows:
• Length overall - 42.60 m;
• Length between perpendiculars - 38.40 m;
• Breadth overall - about 8.82 m;
• Breadth (due waterline) - 8.60 m;
• Design draught - 2.0 m;
• Full speed - 9 kn;
• Main engines capacity - 2 x 256 kWt.
Russian Maritime Registry of Shipping class is of KM Ice 2 R1 AUT3 OMBO.
Save load on cargo deck is of 15 tons per wheel vehicle axis or track vehicle weight up to 60 t.
Container capacity, TEU - 12 units.
Cargo crane - 7.3 t. (boom is of 20 m).