If necessary, TG04M tug-boat "Dobrynya" will change ice-breaker "Fanagoria" at the port of Rostov-on-Don
As to info from Portnews, TG04M tug-boat "Dobrynya" and tug-boat "Kapitan Kravtsov" (Azov branch of FSUC "ROSMORPORT") in case of necessity temporarily change tug-boat/ice-breaker "Fanagoria" at the port of Rostov-on-Don.
This was told by Andrey Vahrushev, acting as director of Azov branch of FSUC "ROSMORPORT", at open meeting of Basin Commission in the Rostov-on-Don.
He told that repairing of "Fanagoria" is completed; that moment documents preparing was carried out. But vessel will not have time to leave repair and start work due to planned cancelling of Rostov bridge drawing. In such situation tug-boats Dobrynya" and "Kapitan Kravtsov" will fully change her.
In accordance with plan of ice-breakers usage, m/v "Fanagoria" provides vessels' conveyance from reception buoy of Azov-Don Marine Canal till marine ports of Azov and Rostov-on-Don. The sharp cold snap, according to the forecast of Rostov Meteorological Office, is expected in the region in the second decade of February. Rostov Bridge drawing will be stopped in period of 4-11.02.2019 in connection with scheduled repair.
Small draught ice-breaker tugboat "Dobrynya" of TG04M prj. (buiding No. 703) was constructed due to order of FSUC "ROSMORPORT" in 2012 by Shipyard "Nizhegorodskiy Teplokhod" (Bor, Nizhniy Novgorod).
The TG04M project was designed by the Marine Engineering Bureau.
The new tugboat is assigned for:
• roadstead-maneuvering works with river going vessels and floating cranes;
• auxiliary works such as berthing, unberthing, handling of barges and vessels.
Also vessel can be used for delivery up to 12 passengers to the roads.
A lot of "Neva-2009" visitors could watch film (stand of "Nizhegorodskiy Teplokhod" shipyard), that illustrated absolutely unique maneuvering qualities of the lead vessel of the series "Portoviy 1", including "police U-turn" (terminology of motor-car enthusiasts).
The tugboats of TG04 and TG04M prjs. series are the first of the new generation of river tugs and pushers that are built for operation into Russian internal waterways.
Tugboat features are as follows:
• tug is designed for operation at extremely low outer air temperature;
• equipment and construction of the propulsion complex permit to put tugboat into operation at extremely low temperature from condition of full into-ice freezing;
• tug's hull is of reinforced type for operation in the conditions of freeze basin;
• tug's weight does not exceed 100 t for providing ability to raise tug onto berth for the winter stay;
• tug's maximal draught does not exceed 1.80 m;
• tugboat is able to fulfill works due to providing port fleet safety during ice shifting, so her overall dimensions should me of minimal type.
The project was designed for RRR class notation of O 2.0 (ice 30) A. Ice category is assigned higher that recommended by RRR Rules for vessels of "O 2.0" type.
Keel of tug "Portoviy-1" of TG04 prj. (building No. 701) was laid down on 12.09.08. She was launched on 27.08.09. Sea trials were finished on 07.09.09. The vessel was put into operation on 17.09.09.
Keel of tug "Portoviy-2" of TG04M prj. (building No. 702) was laid down on 13.09.11. She was launched on 05.06.12. The vessel was put into operation on 17.07.12.
Keel of tug "Dobrynya" of TG04M prj. (building No. 703) was laid down on 08.12.11. She was launched on 01.08.12 and put into operation on 12.09.12.
Keel of tug "Murom" of TG04M prj. (building No. 704) was laid down on 08.12.11. She was launched on 28.08.12 and put into operation on 04.10.12.