Reequipment of the Chinese built dry cargo vessel with deadweight of 10300 tons
On June, 16, 2007 the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping accepted in a class new dry cargo vessel "EREN-C" with deadweight of 10300 tons. She was built in China and reequipped according to the project DCV37 of the Marine Engineering Bureau.
Originally a vessel was built under supervision of the Maritime administration of China (company ZC) for coastal voyages between Chinese ports.
After reequipment the vessel has received an unrestricted navigation area class and Russian Maritime Register of Shipping conventional documents.
Shipyard Huang Hua Ship Bld. Co LTD., China is the builder.
The vessel sails under Panama flag.
The shipowner is Canbaz Shipping group, Turkey.
The vessel is assigned for transportation of general, bulk, timber, grain, metal-roll and coal.
"EREN-C" after DCV37 prj. reequipment got the following characteristics:
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping class is of KM ;
- overall length is of 128.00 m;
- length between perpendiculars is of 117.00 m;
- breadth is of 18.0 m;
- depth is of 9.70 m;
- deadweight is of 10300 tons with draught of 7.59 m;
- three holds' capacity is of 12724 m³;
- speed is of 11 kN with main engine capacity of 2500 kW;
- ballast tanks' capacity is of 2911 tons;
- power electric station consists of three diesels-generators of 150 kw each and the emergency diesel-generator of 90 kW;
- autonomy is of 10 days;
- crew consists of 18 persons.
Vessel's keel was laid down on 26.02.04. She was launched on 05.05. Documents RS were issued on 16.06.07.