Caspian Marine Engineering Bureau invites to visit its stand at the 16th International Exhibition "Transport, Transit and Logistics" in Baku
We invite you to visit our joint Marine Engineering Bureau and Caspian Marine Engineering Bureau stand at the 16th Caspian International Exhibition "Transport, Transit and Logistics" (stand scheme location) in Baku Expo Center (Baku) in the period from 26 till 28 of April, 2017.
307 river, sea and river-sea vessels were built due to 89 projects designed by Marine Engineering Bureau up to middle of April 2017 (since 2000). Moreover, 15 vessels were under finished building stage after launching and 21 vessels were on building berths of shipyards.
On December 5, 2016 in Baku in solemn atmosphere it was declared about creation of joint venture Caspian Marine Engineering Bureau. Creation documents of new design organization were signed from "Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping" CJSC by Chairman Rauf Valiyev and from Marine Engineering Bureau by General Director, Professor, Doctor of Technical Science Gennadiy Egorov.
New MEB vessels which were put into operation include, as follows:
• 115 river, river-sea and restricted sailing area dry-cargo vessels of such types as "Neva-Leader", "Geroi Stalingrada", "Heydar Aliev", "Mirzaga Khalilov", "Caspian Express", "Azov Max", "Karelia", "Chelsea", "Khazar", "Nadezhda", "Tanais", "Sviatoj Georgiy", "Ommax", "Ptich", "Port Olya", "Leda", etc;
• 103 product tankers, chemical/oil tankers and bunkering tankers of such types as "VF Tanker", "Alexander Shemagin", "Armada", "New Armada", "Aston", "Paloil", "Roschem", "Kazan", "Ecomariner", "Rassvet" etc;
• 21 ocean going dry-cargo vessels of such types as "EMI Proud", "Amethyst", "Sparta", "Saxona", "Scala", "Eren-C", "Kaya Pioneer";
• 10 multifunctional salvage vessels: multifunctional ocean 7 MW salvage vessels/icebreakers of "Beringov Proliv" type with Icebreaker 6 class, multifunctional ocean 4 MW salvage vessels of "Spasatel Karev" type with Arc5 Arctic ice class, multifunctional sea diving vessels of "Stolniy Grad Yaroslavl" type;
• 9 shallow-draught icebreaking tugs of "Portoviy" type, transport supply tugs for Caspian Sea of "Phoenix" type, firefighting tug "Penay", ship-handling tug "Bulbash";
• 8 train ferries of such types as "Petrovsk", "Skif", "Avangard", "Baltiysk", "Slavyanin" and "Ulfat";
• 7 combined bunker-tankers of "Balt Flot" type;
• 7 bulk carriers of such types as "Grumant", "OBAHAN-C", "BEHCET-C";
• 6 vessels: ro-ro supply vessels for Kamchatka of "Sosnovka" type and sea dry cargo platform vessels of "Andrey Artemenko" type;
• 4 livestock carriers;
• 3 multipurpose buoy-laying vessels of "Dmitriy Sirotkin" and "Ladozhskiy" types;
• 2 river ecologic vessels of "Ecolog-1" type;
• 2 non-propelled scows with self-opening hull of "KSH-1" type;
• LPG gas carrier of "Bulmarket" type;
• river passenger cruise vessel of "Alexander Grin" type;
• car-passenger ferry of "Nikolay Aksenenko" type;
• short sea cruise vessel for Russian Black Sea coast of "Imperia" type; pleasure banquet vessel of "Sochi" type; coastal navigation running boats "Neva", "Bars" and "Caucasus" for VIP passengers;
• heliport pontoon / berth of "Victoria Regia" type;
• double-sections berth of "PRP-4" type.
The series of 5500 t DWT dry-cargo vessels of 005RSD03 project of "Karelia" type should be specially noted. The series has well proved at work in Caspian Sea due to 5000 tons loading capacity at Caspian draughts with capacity of three cargo holds of 7840 m³ while scantling length is of 102.2 m (it means considerably smaller port expenses, building cost and operation expenses comparatively to analogue vessels). Onega shipyard is the builder of this series. At this moment 10 of 12 vessels of the series are operating in Caspian Sea. Therewith MEB dry-cargo vessels of 003RSD04, 003RSD04/ALB02, 003RSD04/ALB03 projects of "Caspian Express" type, 7150 t DWT RSD49 project of "Neva-Leader" type and perspective 7500 t DWT RSD59 project (5 vessels in order) with big hold for transportation of oversized cargoes are of interest in Caspian region.
Shallow-draught supply tugs specially designed for Northern Caspian conditions of TG05 project of "Phoenix" type (3 tugs), multifunctional sea diving vessel of SDS08 project of "Stolniy Grad Yaroslavl" type, bunkering tanker of RST09 project of "Aston Trader" type and many other MEB vessels including re-equipped and modernized vessels (f.e. PV18 project floating boardinghouse) continue to be successfully operated in Caspian Sea.
This moment MEB vessels are under building:
• unique train-car-passenger ferry for Caspian sea of CNF18C project;
On March 16, 2017 Baku Shipyard started building of lead train-car-passenger ferry for Caspian sea of CNF18C project. "Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping" CJSC is the Customer. New open type CNF18C is assigned for transportation of 56 railway wagons with 1520 mm track breadth and motor trucks (50 car trains), including ones with dangerous goods and passengers (estimation of 2 passengers for each car train). Ferryboat's construction foresees aft cargo handling scheme and is equipped with side ramp for loading/unloading vehicles from/to usual berth. CNF18C vessel is able for dangerous cargo transportation on the open upper deck in accordance with International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code) and national Maritime Dangerous Goods Transportation Regulation (MOPOG Rules). For ensuring effective functioning of the Great Silk Way it is necessary to overcome two seas: Caspian Sea and Black Sea. Respectively, two types of ferry will be required: car-passenger ones and train-car-passenger ones of CNF18C project for Caspian Sea (lines Baku - Aktau, Baku - Turkmenbashi, Makhachkala - Aktau, Makhachkala - Turkmenbashi) and for Black Sea;
• 310-places cruise passenger river-sea vessel of PV300VD project assigned also for Caspian cruises;
On August 15, 2016 a solemn keel laying ceremony took place for 310-places cruise passenger PV300VD river-sea vessel for Moscow River Shipping Company. Vessel's keel was laid down at Astrakhan Lotos Shipyard. PV300VD concept is designed as "floating hotel" with full-range balconies / terraces, fore both-sides view saloon, the double-part sun deck (on a deck-house roof with wind deflector and on the tent deck with movable weather-tight closing, with pool and bar). The total area of cabins makes 16-43 m² each, including balcony / French balcony (cabins are double, as a rule). There are restaurant with total places equivalent to passengers' number, conference rooms, bars, children's room, beauty salon, souvenir shop, fitness salon; solarium the open sun deck. Lifts connected all decks, communications and toilets, enlarged passageways and absence of obstacles for wheelchairs are foreseen for physically challenged people. PV300VD concept will be operated at river lines, and also in Caspian Sea: Great Silk Way, ancient Derbent, Baku, Aktau, Turkmenbashi, Astrakhan, Enzeli, sand beaches, medicinal water and therapeutic mud, and also fishery and hunter bases. Such places create favourable opportunities for tourists' involvement;
• 6 multifunctional arctic salvage tugboats with Arc 5 Arctic ice class of MPSV12 project, multifunctional ocean 4 MW salvage vessel of "Spasatel Karev" type with Arc5 Arctic ice class and salvage-rescue catamaran of SDS18 project;
MPSV12 multifunctional salvage tugboat is shallow-draught (working diapason is of 3.2-4.5 m) vessel with Arctic ice Arc 5 class, with inclined stem, with double-tier long forecastle, with ER located in middle, with diesel power system, with 2 controllable-pitch propellers, with 2 bow thrusters and single aft one. Vessels of the series are planning to be operated in areas with restricted draughts including Caspian Sea and areas of Makhachkala port, Volga-Caspian canal, Olya port, Astrakhan port. Vessel's deadweight is unprecedented for vessels with similar class, functions and purpose (1820 tons / 320 tons at draughts 4,50 m / 3,20 m at 30 days fuel, water and provision autonomy);
• 3 multipurpose buoy-laying vessels of "Victor Kuskov" type for ROSMORPORT of BLV04 project;
• river cruise passenger vessel with capacity of 342 passengers of PV300 project;
• high-comfortable river-sea cruise passenger vessel "Shtandart" of PV09 project, and also many other vessels including modern sea and river-sea dry-cargo vessels and oil tankers of "Alexander Shemagin" type (RST25 project), "VF Tanker" (RST27 project including RST27M modernized version with enforced Caspian function), "Neva-Leader", "Svyatoj Knyaz Vladimir", "Gloster", "Edinuy", "Azov five thousand" and row of other innovative vessels.
Development of vessel-museum project for Baku port (HS01 project) based on "three-island" tanker of 566 project of "Inzhener A. Pustoshkin" type is on final stage.