About the company
Marine Engineering Bureau - is modern non-state design and engineering company with highly professional young team of engineers and researches, focused on development of high-quality science-based design products in the field of shipping and shipbuilding.
Our mission: complex scientific researches and development of all types and functionalities civil vessels projects, implementation of which will allow providing of maximal economic performance for Shipowners and at the same time will be safe for navigation, people and environment.
- development of the pre-contract projects of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships, including oil tanker, dry-cargo ships, railway ferries, gas-carriers, vessels of auxiliary and technical fleet, barge-towing trains under any classification society;
- development of the classification projects of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships, including oil tanker, dry-cargo ships, railway ferries, gas-carriers, vessels of auxiliary and technical fleet, barge-towing trains under any classification society;
- development of projects of "conversion" of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships with change of year of construction;
- development of projects of modernizations of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships, including change of assignment, class, area of navigation, ice category, re-equipment of dry-cargo ships into oil tanker, RO-RO and of other purpose under any classification society;
- development of projects of renovation of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships under requirements of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, Russian River Register and the Register of Shipping of Ukraine;
- preparation and carrying out CAP procedures for the oil tanker, combined ships and gas-carriers under requirements of the Russian Maritime Register of Navigation;
- preparation of projects of increase of the ship carrying capacity and container capacity;
- estimation of technical condition of ship hulls; calculations of actual strength according to fault detection; substantiations of operational restrictions;
- analysis of actual fulfillment of requirements of International Conventions;
- expert estimations of repair sheets, reduction of volumes of hull repair; preparation of programs of fault detection of hulls of bulk carriers and tankers pursuant to the requirements of IACS;
- strength-based substantiations of issuance of ship documents for 5 years for ships of mixed navigation aged over 15 years;
- strength-based substantiations of non-standard docking of ships with cargo and damaged hulls;
- development of the operational documentation, including "Stability and strength information for the master", "Loading manual", "Stability information for the ship loaded with grain", "Stability and strength booklet for the ship loaded with solid bulk cargoes, "Damage trim and stability information for the ship", "Cargo securing manual";
- preparation of projects of transportations of non-standard cargoes, including super-heavy and large-sized, additional tires of containers on deck;
- substantiations of one-time passages and single voyages of ships and other floating objects, substantiation of passages of ships of the mixed navigation through the bay of Biscay;
- development of ship programs for calculation of loading, stability, strength, cargo plan and riding out a storm for onboard PC;
- express - consultations and expert estimations on questions of technical operation of ships, design and pre-design studies;
- scientific researches under the order of classification societies;
- calculation support of the rescue actions.
Scientific qualification, extensive experience of the particular developments, modern computer technologies and advanced infrastructure, available for employees of the Marine Engineering Bureau, allow to solve the problems arising at operation of ships qualitatively and in the most shortest terms.
Our motto remains unchanged - "Reliability, efficiency and the European quality".
Sincerely yours, Director of the "Marine Engineering Bureau",
Fellow of Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA),
Member of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME),
Member of the International Ship Structures Committee ISSC 2015,
Presidium Member of the Scientific and Technical Council of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping,
Presidium Member of the Scientific and Technical Council of the Russian River Register,
Member of the Scientific and Technical Council of the Shipping Register of Ukraine,
Academician of the Transport Academy of Ukraine,
Academician of the Academy of Sciences of Shipbuilding of Ukraine,
Laureate of the State prize of Ukraine of 2011
Doctor of Science in Technical Science